8.26.2010

2010-08-26 Bad Dog

OK, I am not responsible for this...
IMG_2117

Guess who is:
New 002

I got a piece of corn, wrapped in foil and paper, from my takeout and was too full to eat it, so I left it on the tv table while I took my plate to the kitchen to wash. Well, it seems that someone was able to get on his back legs and grab my little ear of corn.

I knew something was wrong when I found myself alone in the kitchen, without Pippin behind me to Hoover up the crumbs. Then I called and he didn't come. Hm, strange.

I found the mess, with him crouched over it, looking like the definition of "caught red-handed." He took off running while I yelled my head off. It was not a nice moment in our relationship.

But, true to Pippin's style...note he only took a few small bites of corn...what he really was eating was the paper. Dumb dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment