9.01.2010

2010-09-01 Pippin Face

Of course Pippin is one of my favorite subjects to shoot, and this month will be sort of Pippin-heavy since I was not "out there" shooting due to some technical difficulties.

P1130039.JPG

This is one of my favorite "poses" - sometimes when I'm walking around the bedroom, to and fro, he sort of lays on the bed and just watches me walk around. Kinda like he's watching some sort of tennis game. And finally when I leave the room, he gets really alert, wondering if he needs to jump off the bed and follow me.

In this case, I had my little camera and turned it on just when I walked out to see if he would turn my way, then I slipped back in the room and snapped it. He was on full alert. "Where did she go? Is she coming back?"

Yes, little dog, I'm always coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment