7.07.2010

2010-07-07 Exhaustion

In my foolishness, I went back to Zumba tonight. Here's how I felt:
IMG_1733

Notice how alarmed Pippin looks...he's thinking, "Oh my God...who's going to feed me now that Mommy's dead?"

I really struggled through this second class...it was my 3rd day in a row of exercise (Monday, group power class and cardio, Tuesday and Wednesday, Zumba), and there are little muscles in my hips and thighs that are complaining mightily at this startling turn of events. One day, we're languishing in our flabby glory and the next, there is an unsustainable amount of movement.

So today, I am in pain.

IMG_1745

My shoes are woefully inadequate for this class, and I've noticed that the ladies who frequent Zumba are wearing some other special shoes -- they almost look like orthopedic shoes. Must ask. Later. After showering and sleeping. I may sleep in the shower just to save time.

2 comments:

  1. 1. i love your headboard. 2. this is such an awesome picture because we all know how that photo *feels*!!! 3. pippin is totally mugging for the camera. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks -- I love my bedroom set -- although all those slats are a pain to dust! And yes, I think Pippin was like "What the hell is that light?"

    ReplyDelete