7.08.2010

2010-07-08 Finances

This is Stephen. He is my financial advisor. He is also my friend of about 20 years. We heart him.
IMG_1751

We heart him because he makes me make smart choices that are in my best financial interest. He knows that my goal is to not be a poor, sick old woman. Rather, I wish to have a Golden Girls-style compound with a few of my friends, where I will play the Bea Arthur character and wear flowing clothes to hide my aging belly, and make quips about my mother and my roommates.

We had a meeting today and established a bunch of short term goals that I need to work on in the next year. It feels good to make decisions and then actually set to work on them. Planning is good. I recommend everyone have a Stephen in their life. It doesn't matter how much money you have...it's about how much you want to have. Get one.

4 comments:

  1. Stephen is so totally the financial planning Stanley Tucci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny -- but yeah I see the resemblance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How hard was he trying not to laugh as you took his picture? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, he was kind of wondering what the hell I was doing! But he's a good sport! : )

    ReplyDelete