6.08.2010

2010-06-08 Study of Pippin

I'm doing a study of my doggie Pippin today...all his little individual parts that make him my favorite photography subject...
IMG_1562

He's been wearing this collar practically from Day 1. It's a little "used" and worse for wear, but red is my baby's signature color...
IMG_1582

He's got big eyes and they communicate a lot...when he's relaxed, they're kind of mellow, like here, but when he's sacred or excited, they're wide open, looking everywhere for the action...
IMG_1560

He's got a nice bushy tail and soft coat...his coat is more like hair than fur, so he doesn't shed. I love to brush his tail (he hates it) and make the hair nice and fluffy...
IMG_1600

He also doesn't like it when I hold his paws, but I love his little feet. When he was little, his foot pads were completely pink, just like his nose, but eventually they all turned black. It was like watching a baby grow up to see his colors changing...
IMG_1610

Well, that's a look at the "man of the house." Hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love Pippin! He's your favorite subject to photograph and my favorite to view. I can't get enough of him! :-)

    ReplyDelete