6.07.2010

2010-06-07 Who Doesn't Love Sparkles

Mama needed a new pair of shoes...
IMG00119

Went shoe shopping with a friend at The Walking Company tonight. My feet just need some really supportive sandals that would start to remove some of the pressure from my heel. I have heard good things about the Walking Company, and I went over to check out what they had that wouldn't make me look 90 years old from the ankles down. So I found those black shoes, and these red ones. Ok, these I just bought because they're red...
IMG00121

The brand is called Naot and they're quite comfortable and nicely supportive in the arch. And...they sparkle. So I don't know what else I could ask for today.

1 comment:

  1. Love the red ones! Will have to know how they hold up (in terms of support) over long distances or time. I'm always for shoe recommendations.

    ReplyDelete