4.14.2010

2010-04-14 Plans Trashed

Well it appears that all this worry about my feet holding up in Europe isn't a worry at all...we won't be going. The plans are officially off. I've kind of known for a few days, but we kept trying to be sure there was not some way to go.
4/14 Plans Trashed

Due to some medical issues, my friend's co-worker is out on disability, forcing Maria to stay to cover her department. It's OK. For some reason, I can handle it. I am disappointed but we know we're going to reschedule. And our wonderful company is giving us our lost money back since we're canceling for work. I think I was most worried about that...I felt like I had saved for a long time and to lose it would have just crushed me. But we're assured we'll get it. OK, so...thinking good thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment