4.12.2010

2010-04-12 Juice!

I had to have the juice!

I'm just returning from Sun Harvest with a couple of jugs of my favorite cranberry-orange juice that they make, just for me, in their citrusy factory. Just look at this:
gloryP1020038

Isn't this a tasty "buffet" of fresh juices? Lemonade, orange, strawberry-orange, grapefruit and more...it's a brilliant idea. People swarm around this machine and just glory in the fresh flavor and then rush over to the freezers, grabbing gallons and heading for the checkout, whereupon most people also get a key lime soft-serve ice cream cone.

I am not a tourist, but I am a sucker. Right near the juice, they had a big sign for Honey Tangerines...AND they had plates of tasters.
P1020037

Oh, I had to taste. And it was good. So these people are officially brilliant marketers...I had one taste of that sweet sweet fruit, and I bought 2 lbs. Yeah. If you want me to buy anything just let me try it first. And get ready to man the cash register.

No comments:

Post a Comment