4.11.2010

2010-04-11 Pretty Trash

Today, the ol' dogs are barking after so much time on my feet yesterday. Really its just one of my dogs...the long-suffering heel of my right foot. Just having this pain reminds me that my trip to Europe is going to be marred by pain if my upcoming cortisone shot doesn't do the trick. I'm just sitting at my little beauty area in the bathroom, checking out which potions and lotions I no longer use. And fishing out those I'd like to use but forgot I had. I don't know how many thousands I have spent in my lifetime on masques, moisturisers, and cleansers. I wonder if I could buy a car with it.

I guess I've settled into some basics but I truly am a dabbler. I can't help promising myself I will unfailingly exfoliate on a weekly basis...I do it for a month and then lost interest. None of it makes me look like a supermodel, so what's the use. All I can really be counted on to do is wash my face and slap on some lotion.

So, some of these goods are headed for the trash or recycling bin today. No refunds. No returns.

P1020058

No comments:

Post a Comment