2.28.2010

2010-02-28 Whassup Baby Girl?

Went to a baby shower today! I like baby showers...more than I like wedding showers. Because at wedding showers, there is the embarrassing possibility that someone will give the bride a pair of crotchless panties in front of her mom and future mother-in-law.

Lots of cute things were given. Of course my gift is going to be returned. Sigh. I saw that she had registered for a Boppy and bought her one, but I noticed in some pictures she already had one. So I rushed to the store last night to exchange it. I got her the baby bath tub instead. Yeah. She already had that too. I'm like "Woman, update your registry!" I could have just given her the Boppy seeing as how she was going to return the next gift anway. Oh well. I hope she enjoys everything -- she's a sweet lady!

This is an awesome set of towels. This baby's bathroom is gonna be macked out!
P1030083

No comments:

Post a Comment