3.01.2010

2010-03-01 The Craft

I'm glad I went out for errands this evening. I saw a huge honkin' moon. My little purse camera can't capture the "bigness" of it, but it was like, "crush the earth" big.

P1030087

Anyway, I was on my way to the craft store to get something framed. I got a great little line drawing when I was in Seattle this year during my trip to Alaska, and I wanted to frame it up.

But there are too many frames...
P1030089

And too many options for framing it...
P1030091

But I figured it out finally...I'll post when it comes in.

I had a brief wander around the store and just realized how many hobbies there are. Holy macaroni.

Just in one aisle, I noted that people like to make or paint little tiny furniture...
P1030097

...and they like incorporate little flat wooden animals into their lives:
P1030094

...some people like to make messages with big letters (hee hee).
P1030096

I guess I can call photography my hobby now. Never had a hobby before. Hm. Finally, something I say when people ask, "So, what do you like to do in your spare time?" other than sleeping and watching tv. Ace!

1 comment:

  1. love the remark about the size of the moon, lol! great shot of the letters - you need those!

    ReplyDelete