1.09.2010

2010-01-09 Cold Little Birds

Wow, today was a cold day in Florida. A high of about 42 degrees, complete with rainy grey skies. Thought I was living back in NJ for a few minutes when I looked outside. But all is well...at least I'm prepared for dealing with the cold--LAYERS!!

I got a couple of friends together for a fully indoor activity -- we went and saw the movie "Nine." It was good. Not as good as Chicago, but good.

On the way out, my friends pointed to a small group of birds huddling together for warmth in the eaves of the mall courtyard. Can't say I blame them today.

2010-01-09 Cold Little Birds

3 comments:

  1. I bet they're pretty upset they're not in Cabo for the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think the one on the right has been ostracized for making a wrong turn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah that's the one that didn't look at the map before the trip and wouldn't ask for directions!

    ReplyDelete