10.02.2010

2010-10-02 Jen Time

Having a little Jen-time over in Fort Lauderdale today....the best part of this picture is the pirate in the background!
IMG00196

We went and caught a movie and hung out over at her place. We are both huge junkies for our iPods, so we spent some time sharing playlists and watching the first season of Glee on DVD. I love to get Jen hooked on TV shows, so I was really happy when she rented it because, with her knowledge of music, she should love a show like Glee.

Funny story...I drove into Jen's driveway and started thinking about bringing my suitcase in the house a little later, when I realized...I forgot my suitcase! Yes, it was sitting in my garage, 2 hours away from where I was now parked. What a joke! I literally forgot my suitcase at the house. Yeah. No brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment