9.26.2010

2010-09-26 No Problem. Climb On.

OK, so the bad news is my SD card has given out and all I have is my cell phone to take pictures with. I ordered a couple of new ones so I have backups.

The good news is that the first picture is a classic. It's a crappy camera on these Blackberries, but I had to capture this. (He had major red-eye, so I tried to clean that up with some software, but now he looks like an alien...I know, I know!)
IMG00182

Pippin had been playing with a bone, when he flipped it over my leg and it sat on the bed between my knees. I felt his tension as he realized it was no longer in his possession. First, I felt one paw, then another, then he leant his whole body on my back as he stared at his bone.

Finally, with a lot of slow balanced steps, he literally climbed up on my back, sitting on a back and butt to stare down at his bone, trying to determine how he was going to get at it. This made my shake with laughter, which of course made him wobble as hat sat on top of me.

He's only ever done this one other time, and my friend was able to grab a photo.

He finally got off, jumped over my legs and got the object of his affections back. Thank you, cell phone camera.

1 comment:

  1. okay those eyes totally crack me up! it's like the effect they do on people in movies to show they're possessed or zombies. LOLs!

    ReplyDelete