7.18.2010

2010-07-18 Another 40

Yep, this is the year of celebrating 40 year olds!

All my fellow friends born in 1970 are turning 40 this year and one-by-one their parties are filling my social calendar through the year.

IMG_1831

This Sunday was my friend Lisa's birthday over in Fort Lauderdale. Through a strange turn of events during the day, I found myself with a flat tire, running around town trying to get a replacement, and the finally racing to a rental car place to grab some kind of vehicle to make it to the party. I made it just in time, and I think Lisa was super-happy I got there...and honestly I was happy, too. Lisa was one of my college roomies and we have been in touch ever since. She's got a great sense of humor, and even though we could not be more politically different, we still get along really well! : )

One of the best parts of the night was when I won the "Who Knows Lisa Best" contest. I knew I was a lock...but I stayed humble.
IMG_1841

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing in this shot! So fresh (love the makeup and flouncy hair!) and I heart heart heart your dress!

    ReplyDelete