7.13.2010

2010-07-13 Going Soft

I can't eat these...
7/13 Going Soft

Can you? At some point bananas are just too brown to be enjoyed. I would make banana bread except I don't feel like baking. Or washing the dishes. I'm not feeling like doing anything.

Another thing I didn't want to do...Today was all about meetings I was not prepared for. I am going a little soft in my old age. I just go through periods of time where I don't want to be a do-er. And today is one of those days that requires me to be "on." Meetings need prep and thought and I just wasn't having it today.

The best thing that came out of today was that one of my meetings was a lunch meeting and they catered in these awesome sandwiches, so now I have a new place to check out.

2 comments:

  1. You can totally freeze these (peel first) and make shakes from them with your blender! I used to do it all the time. One banana plus one cup of choc milk = deliciousness. Try adding some peanut butter for extra insanity. Let me know if you try it and how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Didnt even know bananas would freeze, but I guess you're right! I need chocolate milk, STAT!!

    ReplyDelete