7.11.2010

2010-07-11 Learning

Now that I've got a new Mac, I wanted to get a few tips on the OS. So I brought myself down to the Apple store for a little Mac 101.
P1080007

I was in class with two other people, both of whom were way over 65. Good for them!

But, we were on obviously different levels of knowledge and the trainer was a young girl who really doesn't know how to train and she tended to train to the highest level of knowledge instead of the lowest level of knowledge. Rookie mistake.

Also she had the typical case of 20-something marble-mouth. A lot of mumbling, followed by "You know?" The older lady next to me really had no idea so I felt bed and helped her. At least the class gave me the few tips I needed to know and so now I'm a little clearer about how to translate my old PC habits into Mac ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment