5.05.2010

2010-05-05 Broken Plate

Yesterday I broke a Brie...today, I broke a plate. I put something in the microwave to heat and about a minute in, the plate shattered. WTF! I've had this set of plates for about 10 years and I think the pattern is no longer made. But thankfully I found a replacement on ebay, so all will be well.
IMG_1455

Actually, I don't even love these plates anymore...so why did I need to buy a replacement plate? I don't have enough space to explain my problems. I'm mental. That's why.

4 comments:

  1. LOL. Are you hoarding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! It's in the trash now... : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I'm oddly comforted by your plates. They're just so sturdy and homey, they make me want to eat off of them. Do me a favor, if you get new plates, will you save these for when I come visit? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are super-sturdy -- they are Corelle plates and I've fully dropped them on the floor and so I was shocked when they broke. Don't worry, I'll keep them...(too cheap to buy new ones)

    ReplyDelete