4.22.2010

2010-04-22 Framed

As I mentioned yesterday, I picked up the framing order I had put in more than a month ago. I think they originally forgot to call me, so I called to ask about it a couple of weeks ago, then I forgot about it and finally got a chance to pick it up.

That's the good news...

The bad news is I could not find my hammer anywhere. I had the place in my room where I wanted to hang it, and there was a even a little ready-made hole there from the previous owners. But I wandered around my garage for about half an hour looking for the damn hammer to get the nail far enough into the hole. Enter: a good pair of chunky-heeled shoes.

Good thing I'm a "make-do" kind of gal...so used that shoes to push the nail in as far as I needed, and balanced the little picture in just the right place, and now, I have lovely memory of Seattle and my trip to Alaska last year.
IMG_1432

Not too shabby. I picked this frame because it was a little rustic looking but not too rustic. I'm not a big fan of mattes, so I decided against it. This frame kind of had the same vibe as the marketplace. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment