4.18.2010

2010-04-18 Sunday Mimosas

It's a rainy cruddy day, and I think this calls for alcohol. But, I am a lady -- *insert tongue in cheek* -- if nothing else, so morning alcohol is not usual for me. But, the best and most acceptable morning alcohol is the Mimosa...I found the cutest little tiny individual champagne bottles and mixed them up with my awesome cranberry-orange juice from Sun Harvest and that little bottle made for 3 Mimosas! Sweet! This Mimosa + me + DVR = a great Sunday. The only thing that could make this better is bacon. Cheers, everyone!
IMG_1394

3 comments:

  1. A mimosa with a bacon chaser -- sounds like heaven... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like this photo and not just because there's booze in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Maria -- I could eat anything with a bacon chaser...
    @Toothpick -- thanks, I do, too. It kinds "feel" like a Sunday. Wish I could have made the rain more apparent, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete