3.13.2010

2010-03-13 Pictures of My Muffin

Here's take 2 of my attempt at food photography this week. A bit better han yesterday. What a pretty muffin. And I made it myself! From a box.... : )
IMG_1210

I'm thinking I need to set up a little photo "area." My friend Karen has a catering company and is also into photography...the other day, while at her restaurant, she showed me her food photography setup. It's great. She took a few pieces of foam core and put them on her counter. Then she draped some stretchy light-colored fabric over the area and attached two construction-lamps to the cabinets above the counter. She puts the food in the middle and ta-da...pretty food pictures. I might need to try this with a few dishes I make. I can always eat the mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. I love the food photo shoot staging area thingy idea. Food photography is so hard! Why is that?

    ReplyDelete