3.09.2010

2010-03-09 Speak Easy

I went to speak to a group tonight and it didn't go well. Normally I have no problem with public speaking, but I got interrupted three times by servers delivering meals to the people I was speaking to, and I completely kept losing track of my speech. What a crap method of providing food to a group. The waitress literally asked the meeting coordinators to stop the speech so she could find out who wanted the Chicken Pot Pie, and they DID! I was boiling.

I left after my bit was done, and just stood in the parking lot beside my car trying to remember what the hell I said. I hope it was cohesive. All I could remember myself saying sounded awful. So I got out my camera and took some pictures of the houses around the country club. My car was under a beautiful canopy of a fern-like tree. I started to cool off and drove home to forget it...just another memory of feeling stupid that I can erase from my data-bank.

P1050015

No comments:

Post a Comment