2.21.2010

2010-02-21 Birthday Weekend Part 2

On to the next birthday! My friend Shamie turns 40 this weekend, too. We were supposed to be at Bonita Bill's, down at Fort Myers Beach, at 2pm.
P1030030

But the beach traffic was awwwwwwwful. Must have delayed me another half hour. But it was OK, because I guess everyone was in similar traffic. We all descended on the party and dug into fresh shrimp and salads and an AWESOME champage punch. (Couldn't stop drinking the champagne punch!) Found a bunch of my friends there and we just talked and talked for a long time.

We couldn't stop looking at all the stuffed fish on the walls. Some were as tall as me!
P1030029P1030028

Then we watched Shamie blow out the candles...
P1030025

And then I drove away...wishing it was legal to chug champage punch in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment