2.20.2010

2010-02-20 Birthday Weekend Part 1

Well, it's the beginning of a busy birthday weekend. I've got two birthday parties to go to. Tonight was my friend Heather's 40th. We went to Bistro 41 with a bunch of people, followed by bowling at Gator Lanes.

I felt like I was coming down with something, but I hate to back out of an event when I've RSVPed. We had a great time. The restaurant was doing a 2 people for $41 deal where you get a salad, entree, bottle of wine and shared dessert. Pretty sweet deal! I had Asian Flank steak, which was delicious.

By the time we each got our wine bottles, and our fizzy water, the table looked like each of us was drinking our own bottle of wine. I couldn't even finish my half if I wanted to be able to drive home!

P1030016

We then had a hoot bowling and listening to the awesome mix of bowling alley music, from Whitesnake to Salt n Pepa! And we stuffed our faces all over again with pizza. Good times!

P1030019

No comments:

Post a Comment