2.06.2010

2010-02-06 The Peas

Went to the Black Eyed Peas concert on Saturday night at the American Airlines Arena in Miami.

Boom Boom Pow! Holy Cow!

It was so good. We were on the floor, which was a blessing and a curse because it was general admission, which means we had no seats and had to get there early to find a place to stand. We ended up right in front of the stage. We were like two feet away from them at any given point. Awesome. But my feet were killing me by the end of the night but standing in one spot from 6:00 to 11:30. I can walk for a long time, but standing for a long time is tough on me.

Anyhoo...Fergie is officially my hero. She is so ridiculously talented, I've developed a major girl-crush on her awesomeness. I would love to have her singing talent and her altheticism! She really gets the crowd going, and it made me wonder if the rest of the band is all like, "Hey, look at me!"

Here is a crappy, shaky cell phone shot.
Fergie

Their outfits were really awesome -- super space-agey.

This is a YouTube Video which was about the same as the position we were in, but on the other side of a large center ramp:


It was awesome. I just love the group and enjoyed the crap out of that concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment