2.05.2010

2010-02-05 Vacation...Planned!

My vacation for the year is now planned. Does this give you a clue?

IMG00027

I've been wanting to plan a special trip for my 40th year of life. A friend of mine and I both turn 40 this year and we said we'd really celebrate by visiting some place amazing. We finally settled on Paris and Rome and as of today, the plans are done! 4 night in Paris and 4 in Rome. It's going to be great.

I have been to Paris, but it was a 48-hour whirlwind and I barely saw everything I wanted to see, from the outside. Didn't get in the Louvre; didn't get up the Eiffel Tower. But now, I plan to savor every morsel, both literally and figuratively. And Rome has always been on my to-do list...the Vatican especially. I literally want to just spend hours in there. Your suggestions for sightseeing are welcome! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment