1.11.2010

2010-01-11 The Challenge of the House-Bound

I work from home, so unless I force myself to leave every day, I can easily get bogged down in the house with work and chores and stuff. But I have challenged myself to take a photo and blog one for every day of the year so unless I leave my little hovel from time to time, my photographic subjects will dwindle down to the dust bunnies under the couch.

Anyway, today I didn't really get out. But...I've been looking at this shirt I have and thinking it would make a cool photo if I could get it right. It's got these little fabric covered bumps on it with little "jewels" sewn on. Up close, it looks weird. And I'm really trying to work on my macro-style pics, so I thought I'd take a snap. Tomorrow...I will leave the house. Or at least go outside.
Bumps

3 comments:

  1. Very nice shot. I like the shallow depth of field and the color is a nice pop. See, closer is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This *is* a great shot! Those little balls look edible too.

    ReplyDelete