1.04.2010

2010-01-04 Baby It's Cold Outside

I sure could tell it was cold when I woke up this morning. Any parts of my body which were unfortunate enough to be exposed to the air were shocked at the unaccustomed chill. In fact, this little cold front is set to be the longest in about 20 years. That's what most people don't understand about Florida...it does get cold here...it just doesn't usually last long. A few days of freezing temps and then back to 70 degress.

So needless to say, anyting with a heartbeat in my house is cuddling up with blankets and coats.

2010-01-04B Who Needs a Snuggie?

I'm sure I look like an idiot walking to the mail with my super-long sherpa coat on, but I can't help it...it just feels good.

2010-01-04A My Coat

Temps go back to normal around the 12th, so until then, I'll be wearing socks and sandals and a long coat to walk from the bathroom to the kitchen. Eccentrics of the world unite!

No comments:

Post a Comment