12.04.2010

2010-12-04 Party Night

Had a great early birthday celebration with some friends at a lovely local restaurant. Oops, did someone mention shots of Patron?
P1010003

Yowzer!

I had the most perfect buzz after my few drinks, and no hangover! We loved the dinner and cake and I had a super-nice time with my friends.

I had a smile on my face the whole night!
P1010020

Of course, true to form for the year (as I mentioned in a previous post), we received a call in the middle of dinner that one of my friend's step-father finally succumbed to his months-long illness and died peacefully in his home. It had been expected for some time, and at this point there was just relief that it was over.

Despite the sad news, we enjoyed the evening, and I marked my 40th birthday amongst friends, even if it was not the huge blow-out I had planned.

2 comments: