10.29.2010

2010-10-29 Eating Epcot

Got up bright and early to head over to Epcot to experience the International Food and Wine Festival. I've wanted to go for a few years, and I thought it might be fun to take my folks. Disney knows how to welcome you right!
P1130113

I could go on an on about the great food and drinks...I love the format. You enter the World Showcase around 11am, and from there you wander through sampling dishes from each country on display.

My favorite thing was the Lamb they served at the Australia booth...this is how much I liked it:
P1130221

Second place was the escargot in France...I could have eaten about one metric ton of snails that day.

Third place goes to the mussels in Belgium.
P1130226

Gotta say, I really loved it...can't wait to go back! Cheers!
P1130242

Here's the album...

No comments:

Post a Comment