10.04.2010

2010-10-04 Walking the Dog

Walking with Pippin is always like this...
P1130032.JPG

My standing there staring...
The line of the leash pulled as taut as possible without snapping...
Pippin's nose in the ground, sniffing out a bug, or food, or the place where another dog peed...

I'm afraid that when he was little, we used to walk around a lake, and I stopped a lot to look at things, and never really got him used to walking without stopping to sniff extensively. He may look like a Bichon on the outside, but on the inside, he's a bloodhound. He cannot stop investigating and sniffing the ground.

So, many times when we go for a "walk", it's about me going, "C'mon Pippin...keep walking!" and about him thinking, "Wait, wait, I just wanna smell this one thing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment