9.15.2010

2010-09-15 Posers

I need people to pose for me! My photography class asks that I bring in 5 pictures of people each week, and honestly I'm having trouble. I work from home, so I'm not always out and about. But the lady that occasionally does my facials is very friendly and she agreed to pose for me in her facial room.
IMG_2239

What a good sport... she was even willing to use props!
IMG_2235

This gadget is used on the skin to kill bacteria, and occasionally she uses it on me to reduce inflammation. It feels really weird on your skin, but it looks like she's a mad scientist!

2 comments:

  1. what is that thing called? how does it kill bacteria? i have never heard of such a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to ask her what it's called. Sometimes when I have a wax, I get a swelling that occasionally looks like a breakout. She runs this over the spot and it doesn't happen. It's an electric current and it smells like ozone when she puts it on your skin.

    ReplyDelete