8.06.2010

2010-08-06 Lemony Summer

I could drink a vat of this.
8/6 Lemony Summer
Actually I think I might have...my eyebrow pixie had an open house, so a friend of mine and I swung by.

True to Brooke's love of all things organic, this delicious home-made lemonade was waiting for us with these beautiful rosemary sprigs floating on top. I wanted to drive to 7-11, purchase a 44-oz soda, dump the soda in the parking lot, drive back to the open house, and just fill my cup with refreshing chilled lemonade.

This is what the heat does to me. It's only about a thousand degrees out, and I can't be responsible for my actions.

2 comments:

  1. great shot and it sounds so delicious! if it was warm here, i'd make some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not warm there? Not even a little?

    ReplyDelete