7.01.2010

A word about the halfway point...

Today is the half way point of my little photo/blog project. And I've learned a few things...

1. making yourself take pictures every day is eventually a pain, but it does make you think about the "potential pictures" in your environment.
2. I don't always feel comfortable carrying my big camera into stores, restaurants and other places, even though that's the camera I really want to be practicing on. I kind of fear possible confrontation with store employees who must be wondering why I am taking pictures of weird stuff in their stores.
3. at the end of this year, there will be an interesting look back at how I spend my time and what I think about. Will I like it? I don't know.

Anyway, from here I need to push myself further. It won't be possible every day, but maybe I need to force some opportunities to take better pictures. Who knows what pictues I will be able to take...from here on out there be dragons, my friends...

2 comments:

  1. yes, let's hope there are pictures of dragons! i'm really excited that you took on this project and i'm so pleased to be able to see your work on this blog! i can't wait for the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete