5.12.2010

2010-05-12 Pretty Baby

If you saw this on Facebook, then I'm sorry for the repeat, but it had to be done.
Pippin

On cleaning day, the bed gets all made with nice fresh linen, and my dog loves it. This is the best day, because he gets to rub himself all over my clean sheets and blankets. Not that he's dirty...he's fresh as a daisy, really.

When I saw him sleeping like this, I had to take a shot to show how funny he is. "They" say that when an animal can sleep with his stomach exposed like this, he feels very safe and comfortable in his environment. So it makes me feel good to see him laying here, belly-up. Makes me feel like he trusts his mama.

But my favorite part of this picture, is how his front paws curl in. Oh, brother. I sure do like my doggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment