2.24.2010

2010-02-24 Out for Lunch Part 1

I've got a lot of "out of the office" time scheduled for my next few lunches this week. Today, I had my brows done at Browtopia and then stopped by the Post Office to mail my pal the dental floss that she longs for but cannot find in Cali. By the way, my brows were extra unruly today. One hair in particular was trying to make a break for it, but Brooke killed it.

She's moving to new digs in the downtown, so I did a drive by before hitting the PO.

Across the street from the PO is Centennial Park...it's a nice day today.

Centennial Park, Fort Myers, FL

I wanted to bugger off to the park for the rest of the day, but conference calls await, and my ears just don't feel right if they're not attached to the other end of a phone for at least 6 hours per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment