2.13.2010

2010-02-13 Llamas and Tigers and Goats, oh my

It was a freaking beautiful day today. Seriously. It's one of those days when the sky is blue, the weather is crisp and it's the beginning of a long weekend! W00t!!

So in my random travels throughout the day, I had to throw myself across three lanes to get into the parking lot which featured a traveling petting zoo.

It was a random assortment of animals, and to be honest, I actually had to push down that little voice that says "Don't go in there! They may not be treating these animals humanely!" I mean I literally had a good angel on one shoulder and a bad angel on the other. And I think I let the bad angel cut the good angel's throat. (Is that bad?) Ugh. I feel guilty now.

Anyway, I walked through and took a few shots of animals behind bars.

First, a tiger. What? Yes, a tiger. I pretended he was "rescued" from an evil circus.
P1020042

Then, I saw the cutest little goat. He was in a cage with a kangaroo. And that is not a lie.
P1020043

Finally, I enjoyed watching this little child stand there while a goat got closer and closer to her ice cream. Yeah, I think he got it.
P1020044

Sigh. I know its kooky, but I hope those animals are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment