2.02.2010

2010-02-02 Hit the Pole

My Juni0r League's office is now located next to a po1e-dancing studio.

Yes. There are places where you, if you woke up one morning and said "I feel like buying clear heels and a g-string," could go for lessons or "exercise" classes which utilize the pole. It's always hilarious to go to the office and hear the hard-thumping disco beat while you're having a Board meeting about projects to feed hungry children! I love slyly peeking through the gaps in the window to see ten 20-, 30- and 40-somethings dancing around to Flo-Rida. You can practically read the thought-bubbles over their heads, thinking, "I hope my boyfriend/husband likes this tonight!"

And then last night as I walked by I realized that my dreams had come true. Now there really IS a place I can order all my pole dancing supplies locally. Whew. Saves me a lot on shipping...

IMG00024 00000

No comments:

Post a Comment